January 19, 2016
Bounds Green Tennis Club are looking for a new Coach.
This is a real opportunity to build on the successful work of our former Coach who has moved on to a bigger role elsewhere.
We are looking for a Club Coach who can develop and deliver a comprehensive coaching programme from Mini Tennis and junior performance players through to adult Tennis Xpress, Cardio tennis and team tennis.
This role would appeal to someone in the early stages of their career who has already achieved some coaching qualifications and is looking to make a Club their own.
Bounds Green Tennis Club is a vibrant tennis club in north London. We have 3 outdoor courts. All 3 are all-weather AstroTurf surface with floodlights. We have a clubhouse with toilet and kitchen facilities. Our total membership is currently 100 but our junior section is struggling. We currently have 2 men’s, 1 ladies and 1 mixed teams in the Middlesex tennis leagues.
What does the role include:
– Develop & deliver Club coaching programme for all ages/abilities
– Establish a mini tennis programme
– Organise and run junior competitions & some Club events
– Proactively developing local school and community links
– Attend Committee meetings & contribute to the Club development
The successful candidate will:
– Be minimum LTA Level 2 Coach & currently undertaking Level 3
– Hold current DBS & First Aid certificates and PL insurance
– Be a good playing standard – LTA 6.2 or better
– Have a positive ‘can do’ approach and able to inspire players
– Be an excellent communicator & relate well to juniors & adults
– Be well organised, reliable, and punctual with attention to detail
– Maintain accurate coaching records and use ClubSpark system
If you are interested in applying please email us attaching/ including your CV and explaining how your experience matches the role and attributes described to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection process will include an interview and on court assessment. Full role description and further details will be made available to applicants.
Closing Date: 19th February 2016
We look forward to hearing from you.